The Village of Theresa has contracted with Harter's Lakeside Disposal for Trash and Recycling pickup. Carts will be delivered starting at the end of November 2022 but are not to be used until Trash and Recycling pickup on January 3, 2023. (Waste Management carts should ALL be put at the curb for pickup on December 27)
Harter's Lakeside Disposal - (833) 754-2158 or (920) 207-4258, www.harterslakeside.com
2023 Trash and Recycling Schedule HARTER'S
Village residents' garbage may not be disposed of at the Town of Theresa Waste Disposal and Recycling Site on Hwy. P. Fines will be enforced.
Brush/Yard Waste Dumpsite
Brush/Yard Waste-Dumpsite is located in the rear area of River's Edge Park (Mill St.) and is open April thru November, weather permitting. This site is for yard waste only; leaves, branches 6" in diameter or less and un-bagged yard waste will be accepted. Please follow all rules & regulations at drop-off site. Thank You in Advance for your Cooperation!
VILLAGE OF THERESA - BULK WASTE PICK-UP
‘FOR VILLAGE RESIDENTS ONLY’
Bulk items will be collected curbside on
Tuesday, October 17, 2023
Do Not put items on the curb prior to the weekend before Bulk Pick-Up
Please place all items on the curb in an orderly fashion!
- The Village of Theresa can no longer accept electronics. These items can/should be reused or donated. For more information on e-cycling & where to recycle electronics visit www.dnr.wi.gov/ecyclewisconsin. Click on the “Find” button for an electronics collection site near you.
- Garbage bags laying on the ground or near the waste cart will NOT be picked up unless they are placed IN the waste cart.
- Cardboard boxes MUST be broken down & placed in, or near the recycling bin.
- Building materials are NOT accepted as part of Bulk Pick-Up.
- Yard waste will NOT be accepted & can be taken to the designated drop-off site located at River’s Edge Park from April through November (weather permitting). Please follow all rules and regulations at drop-off site.
Thank You For Your Cooperation!