We post current employment opportunities on our website under Employment. All the details for applying for available jobs can be found on that page.
We post the most recent meeting minutes (from the previous meeting) and meeting agendas under the Agendas & Minutes tab on the site. Browse to Agendas & Minutes to view the current minutes and agenda.
We collect property tax payments at the village office until January 31st of each year.
After January 31st, you can make your payments online here: https://www.govpaynow.com//gps/user/plc/4672.
This link will be activated AFTER January 31st.
Normal business hours for Village Hall located at 292 Mayville Street are Monday thru Thursday, 8 am- 4 pm. These hours are subject to change from time-to-time and will be posted accordingly, if possible, on the front door of the Village Hall.
- Department of Public Works at (920) 488-4003 regarding water, sewer, streets, sidewalks, weeds, snow removal, grounds maintenance, or any other public works issues.
- Police Department at (920) 488-4444 for non-emergency matters such as the issuance of a citation, parking regulations, animals running at large, barking dogs, open burning, ordinance violations, fireworks, or any other public safety matter.
- Waste Management -at (888) 960-0008 with questions or concerns pertaining to waste and recycling pick up, or the pick-up of bulk items. You can also email them at [email protected]
- Village Building Inspector - "Doc" at (262) 364-9597 for building codes questions, concerns, requirements and the issuance of building permits.
- Assessor- Grota Appraisals at (262) 253-1142 for questions, or concerns regarding the assessment of your property.
For all elections, the polling location will be at 292 Mayville Street (in the same building as the Library). Enter the door for Village Hall and voting will take place in the meeting room.
If your address is three numbers long, followed by a street name you live in the VILLAGE OF THERESA. Example: 202 S Milwaukee Street is a VILLAGE ADDRESS. Village residents should take care of municipal business at the VILLAGE HALL, 292 Mayville Street.
If your address starts with the letter "N" or "W" you live in the TOWN OF THERESA (with one exception). Town residents should take care of municipal business at the THERESA TOWN HALL located at N8679 County Hwy P or, by calling the Town Clerk - Diane Steger at (920) 488-2033.
Regular Monthly Board Meetings are held the 3rd Monday of every month at 7 pm, at the Village Hall, 292 Mayville Street; committee meetings begin at 6 or 6:30pm.
You can make a payment in person at the Village Hall, located at 292 Mayville Street or, you can send your payment to Village of Theresa at PO Box 327, Theresa, WI 53091. You can also make a sewer & water utility payment online with AllPaid using a debit or credit card at www.villageoftheresa.com. For your convenience, the village also has a drop box located at the parking lot exit of 290/292 Mayville Street. This box can be used for payments and all other village and utility correspondence.
You have two options:
- Provide a self-addressed stamped envelope with along your tax payment.
- After January 51h and February 5th you can view and print a tax payment receipt from the Dodge County Website at www.co.dodge.wi.gov