We post current employment opportunities on our website under Employment. All the details for applying for available jobs can be found on that page.
We post the most recent meeting minutes (from the previous meeting) and meeting agendas under the Agendas & Minutes tab on the site. Browse to Agendas & Minutes to view the current minutes and agenda.
We collect property tax payments at the village office until January 31st of each year.
After January 31st, you can make your payments online here: https://www.govpaynow.com//gps/user/plc/4672.
This link will be activated AFTER January 31st.
Normal business hours for the Clerk-Treasurer's Office located at 202 S. Milwaukee Street are Monday thru Thursday, 8am- 4pm and Friday's from 8am-Noon. These hours are subject to change from time-to-time and will be posted accordingly, if possible, on the front door of the Village Hall.
- Emergency - 911
- Department of Public Works at (920) 488-4003 regarding water, sewer, streets,
sidewalks, weeds, snow removal, grounds maintenance, or any other public works
- Police Department at (920) 488-4444 for non-emergency matters such as the issuance of a citation, parking regulations, animals numing at large, barking dogs, open burning, ordinance violations, fireworks, or any other pubJic safety matter.
- Advanced Disposal - John LeAir at (920) 387-0612 with questions or concerns pertaining to waste and recycling pick up, or the pick-up of bulk items.
- Village Building Inspector - "Doc" at (262) 364-9597 for building codes questions,
concerns, requirements and the issuance of building permits.
- Assessor- Grota Appraisals at (262) 253-1142 for questions, or concerns regarding the
assessment of your property.
Elections are held, and 'VILLAGE' residents vote at the Theresa Public Library located at 290 Mayville Street in the village; polls are open from 7am-8pm. You must register and vote in the municipality in which you reside.
If your address is three numbers long, followed by a street name you live in the VILLAGE OF THERESA. Example: 202 S. Milwaukee Street is a VILLAGE ADDRESS.
Village residents should take care of municipal business at the VILLAGE HALL, 202 S. Milwaukee Street. If your address starts with the letter "N" or "W" you live in the TOWN OF
THERESA (with one exception). Town residents should take care of municipal business at the
THERESA TOWN HALL located at N8679 County Hwy P or, by calling the Town Clerk - Diane
Steger at (920) 488-2033.
We encourage everyone to visit the Village of Theresa website at www.villageoftheresa.com The Village website is updated as information becomes available to us and may be under construction during the next few months, please be patient with us while we move through this transition.
Regular Monthly Board Meetings are held the 1st Monday of every month at 7pm, at the Village Hall, 202 S. Milwaukee Street; committee meetings begin at 6:30pm.
You can make a payment in person at the Village Hall, located at 202 S. Milwaukee Street or, you can also send your payment to Village of Theresa at PO Box 327, Theresa, WI 53091. You can also make a sewer & water utility payment online with a debit or credit card at www.villageoftheresa.com. For your convenience, the village also has a "SECURE PAYMENT BOX" located outside the door of the Village Hall. This box can be used for payments and all other village and utility correspondence.
You have three options:
- Provide a self-addressed stamped envelope with along your tax payment.
- Stop by the Village Hall, or call the Clerk-Treasurer's Office during normal business
hours and request a copy.
- After January 51h and February 5th you can view and print a tax payment receipt from
the Dodge County Website at www.co.dodge.wi.gov